• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Server Error in '/' Application

V

Vivken

When I startup Sitebuilder wizard or admin, I have always this error:

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Connection string 'WSBConnection' not found in the configuration
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ApplicationException: Connection string 'WSBConnection' not found in the configuration

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ApplicationException: Connection string 'WSBConnection' not found in the configuration]
SWsoft.SiteBuilder.BO.Facade.ServiceHelper.get_ConnectionString() +143
SWsoft.SiteBuilder.BO.Facade.ServiceHelper.get_DataDomain() +61
SWsoft.SiteBuilder.BO.Facade.BaseService..ctor() +47

[UnsupportedDatabaseVersionException: ...BaseService() failed]
SWsoft.SiteBuilder.BO.Facade.BaseService..ctor() +419
SWsoft.SiteBuilder.BO.Facade.GeneralSettingsService.get_Service() +71
SWsoft.SiteBuilder.Statistics.StatisticsConfigManager.get_Config() +65
SWsoft.SiteBuilder.Statistics.StatisticsHttpModule.Application_AcquireRequestState(Object sender, EventArgs e) +468
System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +92
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +64

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.312; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.833

I tried to reïnstall, but that don't fix it.

What can I do for do it working?

Hi,

Open iis manager(run > inetmgr)

Open properties of the site "Site Builder Web Site for Plesk" > ASP.NET tab > edit configuration.

Check if there is connection with name "WSBConnection".

I have vista and I see under asp.net these tabs:.net compilation, .net functions, .net users, .net globalisation, .net profile and . net vertrouwensniveaus (its dutch)
Witch tab must I have?

Back