1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Server Wide Control Panel Driven Scheduled Backup System

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by EnterpriseIT, Oct 13, 2005.

1. EnterpriseIT

EnterpriseIT Guest

I would like to see a Server Wide Control Panel Driven Scheduled Backup System introduced in the next few releases of plesk reloaded.

2. AFTDESIGN

AFTDESIGN Guest

I agree. That really needs to be included in the next update.

-Andrew

3. Cranky

Cranky Guest

Perhaps someone in the community could develop it as a Plesk Module?

4. EnterpriseIT

EnterpriseIT Guest

that would be great except I don't dev on linux, I have some developers that do but they contract and would require substancial payment.

I might look into it

5. AFTDESIGN

AFTDESIGN Guest

I would definitely pay for a module like that.

-Andrew

6. jamesyeeoc

jamesyeeoc Guest

For an already available commercial product, 4PSA Total Backup has been around for a while....

http://www.4psa.com

7. Cranky

Cranky Guest

I'd imagine it would be very easy to write a module for Plesk that manages psadump/psarestore which supports scheduled backups to local and/or remote locations. If I was a programmer I'd probably have done it by now, but I'm not. :)