• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Servershield errors and warnings in daily cron

KarelB

New Pleskian
I get these emails every day, sometimes less warnings, but today there are plenty again:

Subject: Cron <root@plesk01> /opt/psa/admin/bin/php -c '/opt/psa/admin/conf/php.ini' -dauto_prepend_file=sdk.php '/opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/servershield/scripts/aggregate-stats.php'

Code:
PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$response; File: /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/servershield/scripts/aggregate-stats.php, Line: 21

PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object; File: /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/servershield/scripts/aggregate-stats.php, Line: 21

PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object; File: /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/servershield/scripts/aggregate-stats.php, Line: 21

Error occured while sending feedback. HTTP code returned: 502

PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$response; File: /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/servershield/scripts/aggregate-stats.php, Line: 22

PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object; File: /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/servershield/scripts/aggregate-stats.php, Line: 22

PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object; File: /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/servershield/scripts/aggregate-stats.php, Line: 22

PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$response; File: /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/servershield/scripts/aggregate-stats.php, Line: 23

PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object; File: /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/servershield/scripts/aggregate-stats.php, Line: 23

PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object; File: /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/servershield/scripts/aggregate-stats.php, Line: 23

They started showing up when I upgraded to Plesk 12 and activated the server shield extension.
The server is an Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.

Is there anyone having any toughts on this matter?
I am experiencing the same issue since the update to Parallels Plesk 12.0.18 Update #25, last updated at Nov 21, 2014 03:23 AM.

My Server is running on CentOs 6.5 (Final).

Your issues are related to the HTTP-Statuscode "502" which only defines in the first place, that either apache, nginx and/or FastCGI don't properly respond to the desired request. Please include depending log - entries from the apache/nginx and/or php5-fpm - logs for further investigations. Consider choosing another loglevel in your apache, nginx and/or php5-fpm - configurations, to get a more detailled output about issues/problems, if the depending log - files don't point to the initial issues/problems/failures.

Hi, I am seeing the same errors, would you guys please publish the results of your investigation?

Same problem here.
Cron emails with subject:
Cron <root@server1> /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/php -c '/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/php.ini' -dauto_prepend_file=sdk.php '/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/servershield/scripts/servershield-version-check.php'

And content:
PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 0; File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/
modules/servershield/library/PleskAPIHelper.php, Line: 256

[SERVERSHIELD] CloudFlare API: (500)

Can someone help? Running Plesk 12.0.18 update 69

I'm getting a similar message:

PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 0; File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/servershield/library/PleskAPIHelper.php, Line: 253

[SERVERSHIELD] CloudFlare API: (200) {"result":{"plan":"FREE","successful_zones":["list-of-my-domains-here"],"failed_zones":[]},"success":true,"errors":[],"messages":[]}

Cloudflare Extension version 1.8.8
Plesk Version 12.0.18 Update #89

Back