• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question service plan schedule

of course, imagine having 3 customers with 3 different service plans and I would like to bill each of these for various services offered at different periods, some monthly, some every three months, it would be very convenient to be able to set up a scheduler that sends me advance notices. thanks ;)

I think you're looking for something like WHMCS. The service plan in Plesk is more a configuration template for subscriptions.

It's a web hosting automation and billing platform.

very interesting, thanks for the reply, practically when I create a website for my customer, I also create the hosting space with Plesk and I thought I could also manage the payments for these options that I offer him. Is this whmcs compatible with Plesk ? Thanks

very interesting, thanks for the reply, practically when I create a website for my customer, I also create the hosting space with Plesk and I thought I could also manage the payments for these options that I offer him. Is this whmcs compatible with Plesk ? Thanks
Plesk is a hosting control panel that helps you manage the hosting aspects of a servers. It doesn't have any billing functionality. For that you can use WHMCS, which is a billing and automation tool that can be used with Plesk to bill (among other things) hosting customers.

Back