• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Service Plan Sync error: Failed to parse XML document

TysonG

New Pleskian
Hello,

I made a change(cancellation policy) to a service plan in CBM and I get the following sync error:
Sync errors:
Failed to repair the plan in panel 'Local Parallels Plesk Panel server (<mydomain.com>)': Failed to parse XML document:
Please resolve the problems manually and retry to sync this plan.

My setup:
Linux CentOS 5.8
Plesk 10.4.4 #22
There are currently 222 clients subscribed to this hosting service plan and they all sync successfully.
I have 2 more hosting service plans with multiple subscribers and similar properties that sync fine.

What I've tried so far:
Changed the cancellation policy for the service plan back to what it was before the error
Repaired SSO
Repaired Billing Integration
httpdmng --reconfigure-all
Tailed error_log, messages, and panel.log while syncing the service plan - No error information was found
Enabled debug log in CBM, synced with same error, debug log doesn't give me anymore error information
Restarted services, Reboot server

I am at a dead end. Has anybody encountered this before? Any suggestions on what to do next or other log files to look in?

I would like to update this weekend to 11.0.9 but I would like to get this resolved first.

Help please!

Back