• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Service Unavailable

G

Guy_M

Have been running Plesk 9.5 on Windows 2008 server for several months now without any problems. Tried logging into control panel url this morning and am receiving the following error:

Service Unavailable
HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

Have spent all morning trying to sort the problem by looking at forums etc but not getting anywhere fast.

Can anybody please point me in the right direction to help debug the problem as I am at a total loose end.

When running the check and repair I do get 1 error:

"The user name could not be found"

Many thanks for any help

Guy

I have noticed that the 'PleskContolPanel' in the IIS application pools is stopped. So i started the application pool but about 20 seconds later is was stopped again

The 'PleskContolPanel' in the IIS application pools is not stopped in my VPS, but when I restart this service, the system lets me login in and does not show the "service unavaible" message.
It only works for me when I try to access my server with remote desktop. I can not access through the web.

Apologize my bad english.

I'm getting exactly the same error, and cannot login to the panel any more

"service unavailable"
"http error 503"

Windows 2008 server R2

Plesk 10.4.4 patched to the latest

In application pools PleskControlPanel is stopped, (I try to start it but it's stoped again)

I ran RR reconfigurator, with all options selected, and no luck.

Please help to solve this problem

Javier

Probably it is not your solution, or the easy one, but I solved all my problems by updating to the last version of the software. Only this worked for me. Take a breath and do it!!
Good luck!

Hello,

I'm already with the latest version 10.4.4 with the latest patches updated daily and suddenly I got this service unavailable with no aparent reason.

I restarter the equipment ran RR reconfiguraton fromplesk with all checked and nothing.

Back