• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

service_plan_addon - PHP Warning: Undefined array key "owner-id"

nethubonline

Regular Pleskian
Username:

TITLE

service_plan_addon - PHP Warning: Undefined array key "owner-id"

PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE

18.0.50 RedHat el9 1800230207.15
AlmaLinux release 9.1

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION

PHP Warning: Undefined array key "owner-id" when using cli service_plan_addon

STEPS TO REPRODUCE

Code:
# plesk bin service_plan_addon -c "test"
The hosting plan add-on 'test' was successfully created.

# plesk bin service_plan_addon --add-aps-filter-item "test" -aps-filter-item-name name -aps-filter-item-value "drupal"

ACTUAL RESULT

PHP Warning: Undefined array key "owner-id"; File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-common/cuDomainAddonTemplate.php, Line: 1384

PHP Warning: Undefined array key "owner-id" in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-common/cuDomainAddonTemplate.php on line 1384

EXPECTED RESULT

no warning/error

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

YOUR EXPECTATIONS FROM PLESK SERVICE TEAM

Confirm bug

Hi @nethubonline, thank you for reporting. I've seen similar cases that are temporary "warning message" bugs as we're upgrading the PHP version for the server scripts. So far, these warnings did not have an impact on the functionality. Before I forward this new issue to developers I'd like to ask you whether you are only seeing the warning or whether this has an impact on the function itself, too?

PHP "warnings" do not impact the functionality, so they are not top priority for fixes.

Back