• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue SETTING_ENABLE_FASTCGI

perret

New Pleskian
Hi,
After few problem with FAST CGI configuration on my plesk installation, all my websites, ftp, webmail are working correctly except for my plesk control panel where i got the following error (error 500) when trying to access to it

PHP Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'SETTING_ENABLE_FASTCGI' in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\CommonPanel\Config\Defaults.php on line 870

Any idea how to correct that ?
Thanks in advance for your help
Rgds

Hi perret,

you could try to use the "Plesk reconfiguration tool" ( option: Repair Plesk Installation ), or/and use the "Plesk repair tool" to repair/reconfigure possible domain - misconfigurations:

Code:
"%plesk_bin%\dbclient.exe" --direct-sql --sql="SELECT displayName FROM domains" > domains.txt  
for /f "skip=1" %i in (domains.txt) do "%plesk_dir%\bin\repair.exe" --reconfigure-web-site -web-site-name %i
"%plesk_dir%\bin\repair.exe"  --synchronize-protected-directories-storage
"%plesk_dir%\bin\repair.exe"  --repair-all-webspaces-security
"%plesk_dir%\bin\repair.exe"  --synchronize-impersonation-storage
"%plesk_dir%\bin\repair.exe"  --synchronize-protected-directories-storage
for /f "tokens=*" %d in ('type C:\domains.txt') do repair.exe --repair-webspace-security -webspace-name %d

AND

"%plesk_dir%\bin\repair.exe" --reconfigure-ftp-sites

thanks for your answer...
I used the repair plesk installation but it did no reolved my problem.
I try the command "plesk repair" but i got each time the following answer immediately : "exit status 255"
Thanks for your hep !

Rgds

Hi perret,

I try the command "plesk repair" but i got each time the following answer immediately : "exit status 255"
... at which step did you experience the exit?

Pls. consider as well to inspect logs over your Windows Event Viewer for errors/issues/problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally pass all the commands successfully, I think, but no changes, I still can't access to the Plesk Control Panel with the same mistake as described above in the PHP log while accessing to the login_up.php3...:(

Back