• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Settings for multiple eMailadresses

groundhog

New Pleskian
Hello Community,

does anyone know how i can change settings for multiple eMailadresses in one domain.

In the past i selected more then one Mailbox (enabled in a domain) and i had the possibility to change more then one setting (e.g. switch on Virus protection and Spammprotection for all selected mailboxes in one step) at on time; but on the current system i get the whole settings if i select more then one mailbox.

Hoe can i change the settings for more then one Mailbox in one step ?

Thanks a lot.
Peter

Use Service Plan and Subscription for synchronization changes to the multiples objects.

Use Service Plan and Subscription for synchronization changes to the multiples objects.

I checked it, however i can't set Spam- and Virusprotection for the Mailboxes. I can set Mailboxes and the Size of a Mailbox, but no values settings for the spam / virusprotection :-(

Could you explain the way or is there a documenation available where the changes to multiples mailboxes ist explaint ?

Thank you ...

Last edited:
Back