• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Settings Menu Display Error in Internet Explorer

dave-ha

Regular Pleskian
There is an issue with the settings menu of WPB editor in Internet Explorer: The submenu of the settings menu is missing and the window is cropped and not resizable thus making it impossible to use the settings options except the first one, see image.

settings-menu-bug.png

Also: If you launch the WPB editor and click the settings tab for the first time, the submenu on the left hand side appears garbled and the text content is blank. After clicking another tab in the editor menu and returning to the settings window, the window looks as shown in the image above.

Please help.

Operating System: Windows 7
Browser: Internet Explorer 10.0.9
WPB Version: 11.0.10

Do you see this behaviour with other browsers and with English localization?

Hello,

WPB 11.0.10 was released before IE 10, therefore it's not compatible with IE 10.
You can try to enable "compatibility mode" or upgrade your WPB installation to the latest version, if possible.

Thank you guys for your help.

@ Igor: Everything works fine in Firefox. I haven't tried with other languages.

@ Egor: I switched to compatibility mode in IE 10: A message is shown in the middle of the window saying that the browser is not supported by Web Presence Builder and that Internet Explorer 8 or newer, Firefox 3.5 or newer, Google Chrome or Safari 4 or newer should be used. By clicking continue, WPB reloads and a message in the editor menu is shown saying that I would use Internet Explorer 7, inviting me to upgrade the browser...
Since we depend on our web hoster's schedule for WPB upgrades I asked my customer to use another browser as a work-around.

Back