• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Setup Domains and Mail on VPS

Ravenworks

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Linux
Plesk version and microupdate number
Obsidian 18.0.43
Is anyone able to let me know the steps to setup Domains and Mail on a VPS and whether I should transfer all the DNS settings from the domains to the host DNS. Im not sure Ive done it correctly.

Is your question in the context of using Plesk? It seems too general. Have you tried to find a solution in the official Plesk documentation? Try to localize the problem more precisely. Thank you.

Is your question in the context of using Plesk? It seems too general. Have you tried to find a solution in the official Plesk documentation? Try to localize the problem more precisely. Thank you.
Yes I believe my question is in the context of using Plesk but will try and break it down. In Tools & Settings-SSL/TLS Certificates I would like to reissue the Lets Encrypt certificate in the server pool that is used to secure Plesk and Mail to include my email address but when it reissues the email address is not updated. In the Plesk documentation it says to secure both Plesk and Mail with the same Lets Encrypt certificate, is this correct?

Back