1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Setup SMTP in 9.2.2?

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Shawn Hancock, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Shawn Hancock

Shawn Hancock New Pleskian

Hello all, I recently upgraded from an older version of Plesk (8.6 I believe) to 9.2.2.

I've never had my server setup to handle SMTP through a specific domain in Plesk, but now I want to as I have a large newsletter with over 1,500 people who are expecting the newsletter (my ISP "Comcast" recently put a block on the # of emails that can be sent out hourly at 50, so it would take me... oh 2-3 days to send out all the newsletters)

I tried following this setup guide: https://support.vpsit.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=5

But it's very different in Plesk 9.2.2.

Can anyone direct me to a setup guide for 9.2.2? It would be greatly appreciated.

2. Andrey Kucherov

Andrey Kucherov Guest