• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue shared ip ports dont work

elivretek

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Plesk version and microupdate number
obedian
Good afternoon everyone, thank you in advance for your attention, given my total inexperience.
I have 4 servers with Windows Server 2022 and Plesk installed with shared IP. It turns out that in the first one, with the standard plesk ports open on the router, everything works, in the others, it doesn't.
I have already placed a different external port on the router and the same internal port. I've already changed the ports on the blind to the ones that were open. I can't find this file in Windows 2022 to change C:\Program \admin\conf\httpd.conf
Could someone please advise me on how to overcome this problem. thank you very much in advance

So I'm going to assume that you're doing this all internally from your home network if you only have a single IP address going to a router.

The ideal solution, if possible, is to have multiple IP addressed that you can do a 1:1 NAT to each server (a firewall that supports multiple WAN IPs is required such a SonicWALLs, FortiGate, etc.).

But if you don't have the ability to get multiple WAN IPs, then your best bet is to utilize port forwarding. Forward ports 8444 and 8448 to port 8443 and 8447 to the second server, repeat using different ports for the next server, etc. etc. (note I used those ports as an example, use whatever ports you want to use instead).

Back