• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

'Show all my webspaces' in dashboard missing after upgrade

ManfredWarta

New Pleskian
After an upgrade to version 12 the link 'Show all my webspaces' is missing on the Startpage/Dashboard.
Only the link to create a new own webspace is still present. Are there any settings I haven't found right now to customise this ???

What do you mean? I have checked default Home pages of 10.4.4, 11.0.9 and 11.5 Plesk versions and not found link 'Show all my webspaces' there. Could you please post screenshot here?

As in my screenshot you'll see 3 of my 9 abonnements. The link to add a new one is still there, but beside there was a link to show all the abonnements of the admin (the own abonnements)

upload_2014-12-15_13-21-50.png

Yes, I confirm that this is bug. We have already submitted bugreport PPP-13376 regarding this issue. It will be fixed in the next Plesk version.

Sorry to bring this old post up, but i have the same problem, even if i have 4 domain with pl relative space and databese configured and all working great, on the home page in "My webspaces" none is shown and i don't have the link 'Show all my webspaces'.
I would like to know if is there a workaround to this bug or if it has been fixed.

I'm running PLesk 12.0.18 #57

Thanks for the attention

Back