1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Show drive useage of multiple drives?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by wmgilligan, Sep 22, 2005.

1. wmgilligan

wmgilligan Guest

Is it possible in 7.5.4 to show the drive useage of multiple drives in the server statistics?

2. jamesyeeoc

jamesyeeoc Guest

Probably not since Plesk encrypts/encodes their files.

I use phpSysInfo with rrdtool instead, which will show info for all mounted filesystems/partitions

3. wmgilligan

wmgilligan Guest

HI,
    Can you explain?
    How does the Plesk encyption effect displaying drive stats in the Plesk Server Stats?

Maybe I need to restate:
    In Plesk there is a section for the Server Stats. Including drive information. I have two drives, but only one shows.

4. jamesyeeoc

jamesyeeoc Guest

Yes, I do understand that. Since Plesk's program which generates the display of these stats is encrypted, and was written to only display a single drive, you would have to decode their program and rewrite it. Lacking that, you would need to contact the Plesk programmers and get them to rewrite it.