• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Side Menu Bar

H

hala

Hello
am using Suitebuilder 4.0
and when I preview the templates in the left top preview box , there is a side menu links but they don't show up when I preview my site or edit it !
Why?!

There can be two different type of pages in site's structure, root level pages and second level pages (sub pages). When you select appropriate template it shows you how it looks like with both types of pages. These menu on the left is sub-pages menu. Try to make some of the pages as sub-pages for root level pages and you will see left navigation menu.
So template preview is just example. Left navigation menu also appears for page modules like E-shop or Image Gallery where categories are displayed from the left side.

I have built an eshop with site builder, when I preview the website the shopping basket and product categories show up on the left side column. When I publish the website the shopping basket and side navigation (product categories) do not appear.

Any reasons why this is happening and more importantly is there a solution to this problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

Back