• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Site Builder 3.2 for Windows in Local Desktop

• Thread starter infinity-and-beyond
  • Start date
I

infinity-and-beyond

Hi, I am relatively new to the Site Builder... So I will appreciate if someone could answer the question that I have:

What are the various items that I will need to do so the site builder pages show up okay within the design mode and others on my development environment.

My webhost company provides Site Builder 3.2 as an additional feature to the hosting package.

I published the site builder site to my host account and downloaded a copy to my local desktop, then used visual web developer 2008 to edit the pages.

Local Box: windows vista

Within the web developer tool, I cannot see the aspx pages properly in the design mode, the same way I can see it on production host machine.

Here are the steps that I did so far:

1) downloaded and installed .NET framework 2.0 from microsoft.com

2) downloaded and installed the sdk from your web link:
http://www.parallels.com/ptn/download/

3) Then I opened the SB files created within the Visual Web Developer 2008 tool from my local desktop. While the whole project opens like a charm within the Web Developer Tool, I cannot seem to open the .aspx files within the design mode to seem them just as I would see them on the site builder wizard in the preview or the design mode.

Back