• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Site Builder Features

K

khokies

OK, I'm trying this demo that they finally have going...I thought you were supposed to be able to upload your own pictures for headers. First template I hit I try to do this and I get 'this template does not support the header upload feature'.

How in the world am I supposed to know which ones do and do not support header upload? When I had this template up in the demo the upload header field was open and useable. I would think that if the feature was not supported with the template I was trying to use, that stuff would be greyed out. This is going to be a real disappointment if I have to pick through all of these templates just to find one that DOES support the advertised header upload feature. Please tell me this is noted somewhere so I and my clients don't waste time hunting for one that does.:mad:

Back