• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SiteBuilder 3.0 WISH LIST

J

JRios

So far, and after a while to figure out a few things, partly because I dont like to read to much and partly because the documents sometimes dont explain that well, I can honestly say SiteBuilder looks GREAT overall..

Still there a few things I WISH so for..

WIZARD
--------------------

- To be able to integrate OUR OWN FLASH file and not just those few ugly ones available

- To easily add logos, I mean not just the fixed size, perhaps handeling it with layers to be able to rezise it and move it around the template

- To integrate a counter... SB 2.X had a counter , where is it ?

- Options for FCKeditor (file manager) for deleting uploaded files, renaming etc

BTW: FCKeditor wont work propperlly while editing on two open windows(browsers)

- Options for modifying multiple images categories on the Image Gallery or perhaphs bein able to define in what category will the uploaded image should be placed.

- Optiones for displaying the Image Gallery, so one can turn on/off the search option etc..

ADMINISTRATOR
------------------------------------------------

- Being able to create a new site and then change its ownership to some SITE OWNER

- Being able to enable/disable publishing options for sites

SITE OWNER
-------------------------------------------------

- After logging in just go to wizard, dont display the admin panel (for me this just confused users)

- this so far ....

- Better integration with Plesk (real integration, not a module like now... and a real icon, not a custom button)

- Do some kind of download center (like the updater in the windows version) or put all templates in one single file (and the same for all modules).

- Support for SQLite 3.x

- More languages

It would be very useful if they could add a search option to be able to search key words within your own site

Back