• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sitebuilder 3 not showing up in Plesk

E

extremeits

Just uninstalled Sitebuilder 2 and installed Sitebuilder 3 and its not showing up in Plesk under Site Builder in Components Management.

Any ideas? I installed with the default settings and rebooted the server. I noticed that it installs to port 2006 which I think is different to that of Sitebuilder 2.

Originally posted by extremeits
Just uninstalled Sitebuilder 2 and installed Sitebuilder 3 and its not showing up in Plesk under Site Builder in Components Management.

Any ideas? I installed with the default settings and rebooted the server. I noticed that it installs to port 2006 which I think is different to that of Sitebuilder 2.

As I know Sitebuilder version 3 is not integrated with Plesk yet. SWsoft are going to integrate it in next Sitebuilder version 3 patch, which they are going to release in about a month or something.
By the way, Sitebuilder 2 can't be upgrade to version 3 but there is special migration tool exists with help of which sites from version 2 can be migrated to new version3.

Its been almost two months. Any word on when SiteBuilder 3 will be in Plesk ?

I'm also waiting for version 3. I just tried the demo and a very usefull feature is available.... Users can upload their own header image... WOO HOO..

When will version 3 be available for *nix systems?

Back