• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sitebuilder and Sqlite 3?

I managed to install sqlite2 just by doing a force install (and using -ihv not -Uhv), so now I have both sqlite 2 and sqlite3 on my CentOS5 server. The check.php says everything is fine, but when I try to publish a site I get the following error in the domains error_log:

PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 262144000 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 142401972731904 bytes) in /var/www/vhosts/domain.tld/httpdocs/include/SB/Modules/Storage/Db/Adapter/Sqlite.php on line 790

Trying to allocate 142TB?

In SiteBuilder I also see the errormessage:

Error: The site has been published with errors.
Cannot update modules data.

Any idea how to fix this?

re: SQLite 2.x on CentOS 4.2

As I can see you have already created support ticket concerning this issue. So let's wait what would be the answer/solution and post it here.

SW-soft sent me a php-sqlite-rpm for php 5.1.6 and x86_64 which solved the problem.

A better fix

We're offereing SiteBuilder Hosting on an existing web platform so adding an SwSoft patch is probably not the way to go in case we want to update again and potentially revert the fix. Is there are more standard fix to the problem, or is there an indication of what the problem really is?

Could you specify which fix are you talking about? Is it related to SQLite support for PHP? If so, this is not a patch but separate package which installs SQLite PHP extension.

We keep getting the following error when publishing our sites to our live web server.

"The site has been published with errors.
Could not update modules data"

It appears to be a problem with sqlite, we are running debian etch with a basic install of apache2 have php5 and php5-sqlite installed. The check script says we have everything installed that is needed but still we get the same errors. I have tried installing both php5-sqlite and php5-sqlite3 but this doesn't solve the problem. Indeed I can see that SiteBuilder specifically requires sqlite2.x.

When module data is being updated what exactly is being done. Are updates to the sqlite db made over ftp or are they reliant on the webserver updating the database? I'm not really sure where to go with this one.

Cheers.

www.sitebuilderdemo.eu/data# dpkg --list | grep sqlite
ii libsqlite0 2.8.17-2 SQLite shared library
pi libsqlite3-0 3.3.8-1.1 SQLite 3 shared library
ii php5-sqlite 5.2.0-8+etch7 SQLite module for php5
ii sqlite 2.8.17-2 command line interface for SQLite

Indeed I have.

I have tried accessing the sqlite db directly with the command line tool but I keep getting the message "database locked" when I try to inspect the tables. I'm no expert on sqlite so I don't really know what I expected to see anyway.

/www.sitebuilderdemo.eu/data/storage# file sb_modules.php
sb_modules.php: SQLite Database Version
www.sitebuilderdemo.eu/data/storage# sqlite sb_modules.php
SQLite version 2.8.17
Enter ".help" for instructions
sqlite> .tables
Error: database is locked

Any more ideas ? :)

Do you get any errors in the error_log of the domain you are trying to publish to?

No new entries in the error log whatsoever, only access logs

==> logs/www.sitebuilderdemo.eu-20071231-access_log <==
83.244.130.156 - - [31/Dec/2007:09:47:44 +0000] "GET /a2a95e906b487e1a7fccd2315603b21d.php? HTTP/1.0" 200 293 "-" "Sitebuilder/4.1.0"

==> /var/log/suphp/suphp.log <==
[Mon Dec 31 09:47:44 2007] [info] Executing "www.sitebuilderdemo.eu/a2a95e906b487e1a7fccd2315603b21d.php" as UID 1509, GID 1509
[Mon Dec 31 09:47:45 2007] [info] Executing "/www.sitebuilderdemo.eu/server.php" as UID 1509, GID 1509
[Mon Dec 31 09:48:05 2007] [info] Executing "/www.sitebuilderdemo.eu/server.php" as UID 1509, GID 1509
[Mon Dec 31 09:48:25 2007] [info] Executing "/www.sitebuilderdemo.eu/server.php" as UID 1509, GID 1509
[Mon Dec 31 09:48:45 2007] [info] Executing "/www.sitebuilderdemo.eu/server.php" as UID 1509, GID 1509

The publish goes through very smoothly until the final 5% and then crawls, presumably server.php attempts to update the module information a few times and then gives up.

I'd ask SW-soft to look at it. Create a support-ticket. They solved it for me by sending me a php-sqlite rpm that worked.

Cheers, I've contacted them now, just waiting on a response.

I'm a bit concerned that it requires a patch to php-sqlite. I would have thought it should or would be far better to work straight out of the box. It means that we would no longer be able to update that package if there is a bug fix without contacting swsoft first. I guess we'll wait and see what happens.

Cheers for the help.

Check that you have all necessary components installed, and if it still fails I recommend you contact Parallels (SW-soft) support and have them look at it.

Sitebuilder 4.1 is BUGGY and Parallels have had to to some fixing on our servers after I upgraded...

just a quick note
is any body having this problem on a 32bit system?

nead the file php-sqlite-rpm for php 5.1.6 and x86_64

can any one point my to were can i get this file php-sqlite-rpm for php 5.1.6 and x86_64 , i nead it to publish sites.

thanks

Back