1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Sitebuilder can't publish on Cpanel 11 server fc5

Discussion in 'Sitebuilder 4.0 for Linux' started by tecnico001, Sep 20, 2007.

1. tecnico001

tecnico001 Guest

I am trying publish with sitebuilder on Cpanel server fc5
    and I can't to resolve the dependencies for install sqlite 2.x, since for install sqlite 2x is necesary unistall sqlite 3.x

this is all dependencies for unistall sqlite 3x:

apr-util
    httpd
    man
    net-snmp
    net-snmp-devel
    net-snmp-utils
    python-sqlite
    rpm
    rpm-build
    rpm-devel
    rpm-libs
    rpm-python
    sqlite-devel
    yum

any idea to publish using ftp on server cpanel fc5?

Regard....

2. caustic

caustic Guest

3. solokron

solokron Guest

Is there a complete howto on getting Sitebuilder working with cPanel? Is it even still valid with version 4.2?

4. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    Do you mean publishing issues or what? Sitebuilder works with cPanel. It can be installed on the same server and publish to the same server where cPanel installed. There is no integration part between Sitebuilder and cPanel as integration with Plesk but it should work fine. Specific cPanel server configuration (for example, apache/php installed from the sources) can affect Sitebuilder work but it can be configured properly and should work fine. Let me know which issues do you have and I will try to help you.

5. solokron

solokron Guest

Is the howto still the same for installing on cPanel? I found one but it was for 4.0 and my concern was if it is still functional with 4.2.