• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sitebuilder can't publish on Cpanel 11 server fc5

T

tecnico001

I am trying publish with sitebuilder on Cpanel server fc5
and I can't to resolve the dependencies for install sqlite 2.x, since for install sqlite 2x is necesary unistall sqlite 3.x

this is all dependencies for unistall sqlite 3x:

apr-util
httpd
man
net-snmp
net-snmp-devel
net-snmp-utils
python-sqlite
rpm
rpm-build
rpm-devel
rpm-libs
rpm-python
sqlite-devel
yum

any idea to publish using ftp on server cpanel fc5?

Regard....

Is there a complete howto on getting Sitebuilder working with cPanel? Is it even still valid with version 4.2?

Do you mean publishing issues or what? Sitebuilder works with cPanel. It can be installed on the same server and publish to the same server where cPanel installed. There is no integration part between Sitebuilder and cPanel as integration with Plesk but it should work fine. Specific cPanel server configuration (for example, apache/php installed from the sources) can affect Sitebuilder work but it can be configured properly and should work fine. Let me know which issues do you have and I will try to help you.

Is the howto still the same for installing on cPanel? I found one but it was for 4.0 and my concern was if it is still functional with 4.2.

Back