• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SiteBuilder Expert Needed for Custom Templates/Modules and to assist with setup

DanielRosen

New Pleskian
I hope this is the right forum. If not please forgive me. My first posting. It is a job posting for a freelancer.

We have a hosting company. We have a special need for Parallels Sitebuilder custom templates for our customers. We have custom templates (we made) that we need to add to sitebuilder. We need the Sitebuilder Modules to be modified. Must really be a SiteBuilder expert for this job. Please be very experienced with Parallels SiteBuilder SDK.

Here is a more detailed description of this job: SiteBuilder Expert should be knowledgale of WHMCS, the signup/billing software most popular for hosting companies.

Here is exactly what we need help with:

1) Need a SiteBuilder expert to help us to set up our SiteBuilder properly and make it easier for users immediately after they signup for hosting in WHMCS.. Need automate the signup process from WHMCS (during the process of a new hosting customer signup) to begin using SiteBuilder (point and click easy) without the hosting customer needing FTP, CPanel or webdesign knowledge.

2) We also need this SiteBuilder Expert to help us to add special new sitebuilder templates we have created so they can be available as a choice for all of our sitebuilder users?

3) Need SiteBuilder Expert to guide us on how to Admin this once it is setup.

Please respond to daniel at credit-aid dot com

Thanks!

Back