• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sitebuilder license error limit

S

snyhof

Error: Sitebuilder license error:
The limit on the number of SiteBuilder sites is reached

We were having trouble installing and it came down to enough ram.

In the process we uninstalled SB, downloaded a new copy and installed it again.

My key changed by one digit. I have not done anything with key as it all seemed to install fine.

However, now when I want to make a second site, SB gives me the error shown above. Please help me resolve this.

I am having the same exact issue, please help asap.
it was working before I rebuilt my system with plesk, then I rebuilt it, now sitebuilder is only allowing me one site

I have been working with support and my hosting service. I do have this fixed now. Should I still run this fix?

Error: You have reached the maximum number of regular sites allowed by your license.

OK. I got one site setup successfully and all seemed to be well. But when I go to setup a second site I get the message:

"Error: You have reached the maximum number of regular sites allowed by your license."

even though we have a license for 100 sites, and the admin desktop shows that there are 99 sites remaining?

Perhaps also worthy of note is that today, when I go to look at the publishing settings of the one site that I did manage to setup successfully yesterday, it shows the host as "<no hosts specified yet>" without the option to select a host, although the admin hosts section does indeed show our one host.

I ran the hotfix mentioned in this thread and it made no noticable difference.

Your assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

So, just "for fun" I tried deleting our previous working "host" entry and recreating it, but it won't even let me create a host now, saying:

"Error: You have reached the maximum number of hosts allowed by your license."

Thing is, I don't even have a host created now since I deleted the one that I had.

Come on guys. Sure, this could all be "at my end", but what's up?

Darrin

Sitebuilder Licenses

My guess is that swsoft support was not ready for some of the issues we are all facing.

Support did a great job helping me find the issues - mostly outside this forum, so it is not documented here.

Please contact support and be very detailed. I know it is frustrating to have to write so much, and support if you are reading, you need to ask more questions, and respond so that we know you care. I have received some emails back hours or a day later, only to read that you do not understand, please explain more.

This gets really old fast. We are your customers and need help making our systems work. You have a great product. We are still here because you have a great product.

I for one have made my third custom template and I am really getting it all figured out and like the final result. But it came slowly because this is all very new.

I have made some nice custom css buttons posted elsewhere in the forum. This will give some life to your templates with mouse hovers. I have left a sample template there for anyone to download.

I have made a few changes sense then and will replay to anyone in that specific forum.

Contact support - they will help you.

This thread needs some input from SWSOFT support. Please.

Do you have resellers created in Sitebuilder? If so make sure that no hosts are added under reseller. Sitebuilder admin CP -> Server -> Hosts -> Select 'All hosts' in View listbox.

Try to check the same situation for sites, that all sites are listed and count how many records it displays.

Originally posted by redherring
So, just "for fun" I tried deleting our previous working "host" entry and recreating it, but it won't even let me create a host now, saying:

"Error: You have reached the maximum number of hosts allowed by your license."

Thing is, I don't even have a host created now since I deleted the one that I had.

Come on guys. Sure, this could all be "at my end", but what's up?

Thanks for your reply Dmitry - much appreciated.

I can't exactly put my finger on what the issue was, but it did have something to do with users... perhaps, as you say, there was at one time a host that was added under a reseller login.

This issue seems to have now been resolved. Now on to my inability to "publish" a site... but that belongs in its own post.

Thanks again.

Darrin

Back