• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sitebuilder Quit Working After NIC IP Change...

NeuroPsyche

Regular Pleskian
I recently reconfigured my Plesk CP hosts to use an internal subnet IP instead of a real public IP.
I'm running Plesk CP 9.3 and Sitebuilder 4.5(anxiously waiting for version 5).

For example I went from using 24.xxx.xxx.100 to 10.0.0.100 on my hosts.
The last octet remains the same using 1-1 nat.

I can view IIS7(Win2k8) web sites over the public IP. For example if I go to www.mypleskdomain.com
I can view the web site. Everything works except for Sitebuilder.

Sitebuilder just isn't working correctly. I can log into Sitebuilder by doing the 2006 port. www.mypleskdomain.com:2006. I log onto the web site with the site's username/password. If I press 'Pages' that page will load. If I press 'Edit' I get a page that says it does not exist, and it doesn't. It's trying to go to www.mypleskdomain.com/sites/####
The web site does not have and is not located in /sites/ It is simply located in the root.

If I log into Plesk CP as Admin none of the Sitebuilder buttons work. Desktop, Users, Sites, Servers, all give me
a 'page cannot be displayed' in the Plesk CP Window.

If I log into Sitebuilder Admin as Admin user and look at the logs there is an error which I don't know what its coming from. The log error is below.

I also cannot FTP and publish any site anymore. It says that the site cannot be published to the location. FTP error.

All this happened after I went from using the real base public IP on the NIC of the Plesk CP machine/host to using
the nat 1-1 from public>internal subnet.

I ran Plesk Reconfigurator and everything is perfect. All IPs are showing as 10.0.0.100, 10.0.0.101, 10.0.0.102, etc.
Again the last octet is equilivant to the last octet of the public. Plesk CP IPs show correctly.

Below is a log showing an FTP error.

Level Fatal Group creation date 19:05:44 Last log date 23:46:32

View last log
View all logs (13)
View first log

Message Preview site by this url http://www.mypleskdomains.com:2006/Sites/ae2572d3-3fc7-495a-876a-4c9bb1fe5fc3/ is unavailable.
---System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server
---System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 24.229.40.198:2006
Stack trace System.Net.WebException: at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at SWsoft.SiteBuilder.Web.UI.WebControls.EditPageControl.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
---
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalConnect(EndPoint remoteEP)
at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Int32 timeout, Exception& exception)
---

Logger SWsoft.SiteBuilder.Web.UI.WebControls.EditPageControl
Group hash DD8595B8
Plesk Sitebuilder version 4.5

Back