• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sitebuilder shop+picture modules don't work

B

Beto

Hi,

I've installed the latest version of sitebuilder on my server but two modules 'shop + photo gallery' won't work.

When I add a page with the module and I want to edit it by double clicking on the module I always get the page 'page cannot be displayed'.

Has anyone any idea how to solve this?

Sw-Soft is trying to fix it (for a week now) but they don't find the solution for it.

They have tried to recompile the httpd package and installed php-4.3.11 package.

Everything withoud succes.

I have finally found why the shop wasn't working.

In front of my servers I have a firewall (Netasq) and while opening the shop module, sitebuilder posts information to the next page.

There is something wrong with this post action and the firewall blocked this action:

"XSS prevention - POST: suspicious tag with event found in datas"

I needed to disable this on my firewall and then the shop was working.

In the Firewall Manager "POST: suspicious tag with event found in datas change the Action to PASS.

I hope this will solve some problems if you use a hardware firewall in front of your servers.

Back