• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

sitebuilder

S

Shorts

getting this error anyideas

You are not authorized to view this page
You do not have permission to view this directory or page due to the access control list (ACL) that is configured for this resource on the Web server.

Please try the following:

* Contact the Web site administrator if you believe you should be able to view this directory or page.
* Click the Refresh button to try again with different credentials.

HTTP Error 401.3 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to an ACL set on the requested resource.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

reset the ftp password from the control panel...that should fix it :)

You can try to repair permissions and users existence with reconfigurator.exe utility. Choose "repair Plesk installations" -> "Plesk virtual hosts security"

Nope they did not work, its happens on all accouts not just the one.

the hot fix was installed a couple of days ago to fix the reseting of the key issue.

no more ideas?

lets email support, looks like they dont monitor this forum.

login to the server

got to IIS

right click on the website >>>> properties >>>directory secuity>>>>edit>>>>reset the IUSR password to something easy >>> apply

Right click on MyComputer icon >>>>manage>>>>users and groups >>> users >>> find the iUSR >>>reset the password for the user with the one u used before>>>apply changes.....

This shuold work

I am having the same problem with sitebuilder.

I get 401.3 errors for all domains hosted. when accessing sitebuilder.domain.com

I am using 7.5.5 and i have tried to reapir the instalation but this does not work.

I do not want to have to reset the password manually through IIS for each domain this would be a huge amount of work.

any ideas?

I just noticed that I can access sitebuilder via domain.com:5053 but i still can not access via sitebuilder.domain.com

thanks again.

Back