• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Skeleton command not working?

Thank you for the link, but, the command is exactly the same as it was on 10.x.

The command looks like it is working, but nothing is placed in the customers folders.

Could you please describe this problem with more details? Step by step instruction for reproducing would be very useful. And what do you expect.

Yes...

First, I run this command

/usr/local/psa/bin/skeleton --install USERS ACCOUNT -filename skel2.zip (also used -force-type)

In checking for the skel files I am replacing, they are not replaced.

My expectations: I expect the above command to replace skel files for already provisioned customers. This same skel file has been uploaded to the plesk server, and when a NEW customer is setup, they get these new skel files.

What I am reading from the document that makes me expect the above
The following command line installs a site skeleton from the skeleton file (name of skel file in the ZIP format) for the client with client login name (the client who I want the skel file to be replaced for)

To summarize:

I created a skel file. I have uploaded this new skel file to the defaults. This skel file is working 100% for new customers on this Plesk node.
When I run the above command line in an attempt to replace skel files for existing customers, it does not work.

Back