• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Smart to remove log files?

T

thastudio

Guest
Hello

Today I noticed I was using all my diskspace resources on my VPS. But I didn't change a thing. While I was checking the size of all folders on my server I noticed there was a log file: /var/log/messages that was almost 4GB big.

Now I just removed it and everything is working normal, but I also saw some other log files with a size of 10MB. Can I just remove them every once and a while or does that happen automaticly?


Thanks in advance
 
You can set the log rotation for each domain to limit the file size of a log before Plesk creates a new log or you can set it do create a new log file once a day. You can also specify how many logs to keep in rotation. Check this for each domain in "Log Files" "Log Rotation".
 
Thanks, I changed the log rotation and I hope it keeps working...


Again thanks for the replies...
 
Back
Top