• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SmarterMail 11.6 with Plesk 11.5

jtroher

Basic Pleskian
I'm setting up a server that has both Plesk 11.5 and SmarterMail 11.6 on it. I'm trying to get Plesk set to use the SmarterMail, and it sees it fine in the Server Components, but when I try to set it as the default and put in the password information it comes back and says: Error: Some fields are empty or contain an improper value.

I thought maybe it didn't like some of the characters I had in the password, and tried simplifying that but it didn't help. So I'm wondering if it is just because Plesk 11.5 won't work with SmarterMail 11.6 yet?

I'm setting up a server that has both Plesk 11.5 and SmarterMail 11.6 on it. I'm trying to get Plesk set to use the SmarterMail, and it sees it fine in the Server Components, but when I try to set it as the default and put in the password information it comes back and says: Error: Some fields are empty or contain an improper value.

I thought maybe it didn't like some of the characters I had in the password, and tried simplifying that but it didn't help. So I'm wondering if it is just because Plesk 11.5 won't work with SmarterMail 11.6 yet?

I prefer to use SmarterMail 9. It is more stable than SmarterMail 10, sometime the smartermail web server will be automatically stop working on SmarterMail 10

Back