• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue smartermail 17 integration with plesk

Any kinda guesstimate on when there might be support for 17? I've seen in a few other threads that you all are working with SmarterMail to fix this. I have a few customers giving me a hard time over this. I didn't realize when I was doing my patching that the latest SmarterMail wasn't supported and they did some backend changes that prevent downgrading. I've been putting everyone off tell them soon but it's been a couple of months now.

Thanks for your time in advance!

Hi @Binesh S ,

The work on support SmarterMail 100 (formerly 17) in progress. We faced issues during the integration process, and now awaiting a response from SmarterMail to fix them. You can expect the support of the SM100 in Plesk 17.9 Preview version not earlier than the middle of March.

Looks like I found the answer to my question here. I'll follow the other thread for updates on this.

Back