• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Smb_Exception

spammeatwill

New Pleskian
Hi,

While adding a new SSL certificate I got into a severe problem that is blocking me from managing SSL certificates.

When I try to enter "Server Management / Tools & Settings / SSL Certificates" all I get is this:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ERROR: Smb_Exception
Customer's Panel user information is not found for Panel login: 'admin'. Try to Edit subscription Owner (Customer/Reseller) Contact Info and try again.
0: Auth.php:32
Smb_Auth::_getUserInPleskMode()
1: Auth.php:17
Smb_Auth::getUser()
2: CertificateUIPointer.php:178
CertificateUIPointer->accessItemList(string 'GET', NULL null)
3: CertificateUIPointer.php:18
CertificateUIPointer->accessItem(string 'GET', NULL null)
4: UIPointer.php:595
UIPointer->access(string 'GET')
5: plesk.php:45

And in the error log file I have:
-----------------------------
2012-11-05 16:38:53: (mod_fastcgi.c.2746) FastCGI-stderr: PleskFatalException: Picker not supported
file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/UIPointer.php
line: 611
code: 0
trace: #0 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/UIPointer.php(593): UIPointer->accessPicker('GET', Object(plesk__server__certificate__default))
#1 /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/plesk.php(45): UIPointer->access('GET')
#2 {main}

2012-11-05 16:39:14: (mod_fastcgi.c.2746) FastCGI-stderr: Smb_Exception: Customer's Panel user information is not found for Panel login: 'admin'. Try to Edit subscripti
on Owner (Customer/Reseller) Contact Info and try again.
file: /usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/library/Smb/Auth.php
line: 32
code: 0
trace: #0 /usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/library/Smb/Auth.php(17): Smb_Auth::_getUserInPleskMode()
#1 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/ui_common/CertificateUIPointer.php(178): Smb_Auth::getUser()
#2 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/ui_common/CertificateUIPointer.php(18): CertificateUIPointer->accessItemList('GET', NULL)
#3 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/UIPointer.php(595): CertificateUIPointer->accessItem('GET', NULL)
#4 /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/plesk.php(45): UIPointer->access('GET')
#5 {main}

How can I track this down?

Thank you

More errors

I tried to follow the instructions on the first error.
But now, when I re-apply the settings on the admin profile page, I get this:

ERROR: Zend_Db_Statement_Exception
Up Level
SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY'
0: Pdo.php:234
Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(array)
1: Statement.php:300
Zend_Db_Statement->execute(array)
2: Abstract.php:479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query(string 'INSERT INTO `smb_roles` (`id`, `name`, `isBuiltIn`, `ownerId`) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?)', array)
3: Abstract.php:238
Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query(string 'INSERT INTO `smb_roles` (`id`, `name`, `isBuiltIn`, `ownerId`) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?)', array)
4: Mysql.php:19
Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query(string 'INSERT INTO `smb_roles` (`id`, `name`, `isBuiltIn`, `ownerId`) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?)', array)
5: Abstract.php:575
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert(string 'smb_roles', array)
6: Abstract.php:1075
Zend_Db_Table_Abstract->insert(array)
7: Row.php:171
Db_Table_Row->_executeInsert(array)
8: Row.php:130
Db_Table_Row->_doInsert()
9: Abstract.php:438
Zend_Db_Table_Row_Abstract->save()
10: Row.php:26
Db_Table_Row->save()
11: Client.php:126
Plesk_Smb_Bridge_Client::_createDefaultSmbRoles(integer '1', boolean true)
12: Client.php:48
Plesk_Smb_Bridge_Client::sync(object of type Client)
13: Client.php:349
Client->update()
14: cmd_server.php3:192
admin_ed(array, array)
15: admin_ed.php3:69
require(string '/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/admin_ed.php3')
16: plesk.php:61

Something is very wrong with Plesk... very likely the database is broken.
It seems I can no longer edit my own 'admin' account anymore..

One other thing I realized about the error in the first post, when I delete a subdomain, I can enter the SSL management again. When I create the subdomain again, it goes back to this error - but not immediately, it seems to be time or session related. I tried logout/login without success, it still fails.

What can I do, any help?

Some light

After struggling with the database, I found out that the 'admin' user is being removed from smb_users table for an unknown reason - can someone from || shed some light?

A temporary fix that allows me to see the SSL certificates page is to add the missing record to the smb_users table. I got the hint from here: http://kb.parallels.com/en/112631

Particularly the query: select login, id from clients where id NOT IN (select ownerId from smb_users); returned 'admin' as a result, so I tried to add the record with an: insert into smb_users (login,ownerId) values('admin',1); and the SSL certificates page now loads without errors.

Funny thing, I tried again to re-apply the settings for 'my profile' and I get less errors now:

ERROR: Zend_Db_Table_Row_Exception
Up Level
Specified column "role" is not in the row
0: Abstract.php:179
Zend_Db_Table_Row_Abstract->__get(string 'role')
1: Row.php:89
Db_Table_Row->__get(string 'role')
2: ServicesUpdater.php:98
Smb_Db_Table_Row_User_ServicesUpdater->_getRoleChanges(string '0', string '0')
3: ServicesUpdater.php:49
Smb_Db_Table_Row_User_ServicesUpdater->perform(array, string '0', string '0')
4: User.php:414
Smb_Db_Table_Row_User->_notifyObservers(array, NULL null)
5: User.php:394
Smb_Db_Table_Row_User->save(boolean false)
6: Client.php:78
Plesk_Smb_Bridge_Client::sync(object of type Client)
7: Client.php:349
Client->update()
8: cmd_server.php3:192
admin_ed(array, array)
9: admin_ed.php3:69
require(string '/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/admin_ed.php3')
10: plesk.php:61

But the drawback is the SSL Certificates page is now broken again..!
And this time, the SELECT query above returns empty.. the missing record is not missing, but it has been mangled in such a way that it causes the error. Delete/Insert and I can access the page again..

I'll contiune posting my findings, but I would be better that || allowed us to debug this in a better way.

This is definitely related to user management.. probably || messed up the product with the introduction of the new business model in Plesk - I never had any problems until I - stupidely - accepted the migration to the new model.

Clueless

No more clues tonight :-(

I really hope someone from ||Parallels look into this - my DB is clearly inconsistent and the only guilt goes to the GUI.
Now I'll have to hack the DB whenever I need to manage the SSL certs.. what a mess..

I think it would be better to get help from Support Team. They will fix database inconsistency directly on your server. It is really very hard to fix database by forum discussion.

Agree, but..

I agree with you, but why did it get inconsistent in the first place?
It happened once, it will happen again.. I am not comfortable with "fixing directly in the server", who knows what else will break?

One question: if this is a "normal" problem as it seems (from other posts, and per your post above stating support can fix it), isn't there a fix or upgrade that solves this?

Have you tried bootstrapper repair procedure at least?

Back