• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved SMTP Error (250): failure during authentication (ROUNDCUBE)

Hi FAB,

Well, now when I try to log to roundcube I'm getting: Your session is invalid or expired. (it's getting worse :oops:)
Afterwards, pls. try to login to your webmail and report back with the new corresponding entries from your mail.log .
Pls. DON'T shorten your depending entries from your "mail.log", as it might reduce possibilities to investigate your issue. People willing to help you can't guess the lines before and after an error - message and can't guess the full message. ;)

( ... and by the way... "it's getting worse" ?!? What is "worse" here, pls. ? You finally solved your issue with the authentification failure, as you might check as well by using the commands from => #14 )

Hi UFHH01,

I agree, #14 looks better... BUT, asI was saying in #20, now I can not get logged at all to roundcube (see attached)(and yes the pwd is the right one)
I have the same problem with all the emails addresses.

So IDK what to do, really...

Do you think I should switch to qmail?

Attachments

• fail-login.jpg
    fail-login.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 1
Hi FAB,

actually, your current ( last ) issue ( => Your session is invalid or expired ) is not related to your initial issue and you should consider to open a NEW thread for it to keep this thread to the current topic and initial issue, which is definetely "SOLVED" now. ;)

Back