• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

SMTP problems

B

Bluelane

Guest
Hi,

I have a Debian server. I can create on Plesk mail accounts, it works fine to receive but I can't send emails with the associated SMTP server.
 
I am also having this problem today.

I am using FC1 and Plesk 7.5.4 and some of the customers are already complaining not able to send but is able to receive.

A check on the qmail log shows everything is okay. There is something wrong with the SMTP. There is no bounced email reflecting that the other parties is not available or whatsoever.

Everything was okay yesterday.

Any help?

Ng Cher Choon
 
Back
Top