• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Smtp Traffic Calcuation problem

ElnazT

New Pleskian
Hi
I want to know how statistics.exe works in plesk panel?
It calculates about 2 times more than what our mail server shows and I know the usage is as our mailserver shows.

Any body can help me????

Thanks

It depends on mailserver - it can be calculated from mailserver logs or requested by API request from mailserver.

Is ti normal to calculate 2 times more than real traffic ? We use smartermail as our mail server.

Thanks for respond

Hi,

I just had a conversation with our mail server support , they said Plesk uses their API to collect information of mail server and said this difference is just caused by plesk.
could you please help me?

Thanks

Hi,

I just had a conversation with our mail server support , they said Plesk uses their API to collect information of mail server and said this difference is just caused by plesk.
could you please help me?
Thanks

It is very difficult to investigate this issue with help of forum discussion only. Therefore I have suggested you contact Support Team. They will check and fix this issue directly on your server.

Back