• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue so adding additional IP to additional domain not possible?

seandex

New Pleskian
plesk bin subscription --update domain.tld -ip 12.34.86.78
The following option is applicable to subscriptions only: ip

Hi I'm on a dedicated host plan, I'm not sure the differences between plans but the plan seems like I can add many domains as I want, maybe I'm wrong but I could not find more details.
anyways, am not I allowed to add an IP to the different domains? Must they be the same IP? i own multiple domains, and multiple IPs, I wanted to manage them in one account, so I don't need to relog to unnecessarily made account and passwords.
so in the same account, I added a domain, now I try to add an IP to the second domain, I could not have chances to lookup every single menus to find the right place,

so I did that command above and got that unexpected error. my 2nd month subscription is coming so I need to know the possibility of plesk before i either give up the platform or seriously move everything onto it

additional questions on plan to be clear,
I see the "reseller option" on a dedicated plan, does this mean reseller of my hosting? or reseller of Plesk product?
combination with the "dedicated", I understood it as, I run the dedicated server, and I can have reseller, under my Plesk account, so I can make profit?
or is it I am a reseller, and that is a just record of my referrals I linked to plesk.com's plans?
i don't have plan to resell but just to wanted to know, that's interesting, as I could also change the logo of the product.

Back