• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Social login for additional administrator accounts

Ceddix

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.43
Is there any way to add social logins for additional administrator accounts? It doesn't seem to work for me.

Create an additional administrator account.
Login to Plesk using this account.
Go to Profile & Preferences.
Link your Plesk account to a social network.

Okay, I just realised, I think the problem is actually different.
My original profile was already linked to social accounts, but I deleted this profile to make it an additional administrator account.
Now I can't set the social logins for the account somehow. Could this be the problem?
Is there any way to delete those entries?

Perhaps you have to remove the already linked connection on the social account side. The previous connection does not allow you to create new.

Perhaps you have to remove the already linked connection on the social account side. The previous connection does not allow you to create new.
And how can I do that? I tried it with GitHub, but I couldn't find it :/

Yeah, I already did that. But when I then go back to Plesk and add GitHub, it says it's linked, but if I log out and try to log in again with GitHub it keeps saying this:
Code:
Error: Failed to log in to Plesk. Could not find user with guid 5ddb394b-3424-ac4f-c6d1-bc1fb7e2c986

Try to reinstalll Plesk Social Login extension with

# plesk bin extension --uninstall social-login
# plesk bin extension --install social-login

I hope it will help as in previous similar cases.

Back