• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Softaculous stuck on Checking the submitted data (95 %)

WiseWill

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.56 Update #4
Softaculous stuck on Checking the submitted data (95 %) when installing apps. Have uninstalled, Softaculous, changed php version and added sub domain with no security whatsoever. Still gets stuck at 95% if installing with default settings. If try to change anything install gets stuck at 5%.

I was able to extract this out of an error log.

[20-Nov-2023 06:33:16] FATAL : 1 Uncaught TypeError: array_key_exists(): Argument #2 ($array) must be of type array, null given in /usr/local/softaculous/includes81/softpanel.php:721
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/local/softaculous/includes81/softpanel.php(801): softpanel->listdbusers()
#1 /usr/local/softaculous/includes81/main/software.php(759): softpanel->dbuserexists()
#2 /usr/local/softaculous/includes81/enduser.php(363): software()
#3 /usr/local/softaculous/enduser/inc.php(24): include_once('...')
#4 /usr/local/softaculous/includes81/load.php(210): unknown()
#5 /usr/local/softaculous/load.php(23): include_once('...')
#6 {main}
thrown /usr/local/softaculous/includes81/softpanel.php 721

[20-Nov-2023 06:44:02] FATAL : 1 Uncaught TypeError: array_key_exists(): Argument #2 ($array) must be of type array, null given in /usr/local/softaculous/includes81/softpanel.php:721
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/local/softaculous/includes81/softpanel.php(801): softpanel->listdbusers()
#1 /usr/local/softaculous/includes81/main/software.php(759): softpanel->dbuserexists()
#6 {main}

[20-Nov-2023 06:52:58] FATAL : 1 Uncaught TypeError: array_key_exists(): Argument #2 ($array) must be of type array, null given in /usr/local/softaculous/includes81/softpanel.php:721
Stack trace:
#6 {main}

I tried to create a ticket. When I went to the url it made me signup with some plesk360 and it won't let me login to create a ticket with that.

Really?
Note: If you encounter any unexpected issues please open a support ticket and we will be happy to assist. Create a ticket to create a ticket because you can't create a ticket. Whoever wrote that article really was paying attention to what they wrote. If you are having trouble creating a ticket how do you create a ticket for not being able to create a ticket?

That just send me back to the same thing over and over. Plesk360 external monitoring I don't want it and tired of Plesk trying to force it down my throat. Plesk won't let me create a ticket demands I signup for Plesk 360 external monitoring. I signed up for it, but not going to use it. Still can't create a ticket.

Did you follow the advice from https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/...rt-plesk-com-and-password-reset-does-not-work ?

Yes, it just keeps taking me to the Plesk 360 external monitoring.

@WiseWill Please send me your email address in a private message that you used to sign-up to Plesk360 so that the team can check why the password reset or login to the support portal does not work.

Back