• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Softwares

chek

New Pleskian
Hello,
I want to install softwares on my server windows server 2012, I can only access the Plesk 12 interface when I connect to the server.
Only I do not know how to download and install software on root C: / from Plesk.
I found that I can download files under the "Files" tab. When I run the ".exe" file, I get this message: "....: the file can not be read, either the rights are insufficient or the file format is not supported."

In addition, I want to open the software after execution.
All software have an interface on which I will work; I do not know how to do this with Plesk.

Best regards.

Hi chek,

to be able to install additional software on your server, you have to use a REMOTE DESKTOP CONNECTION ( as user "Administrator" ). Pls. get in touch with your server hoster, so that they are able to help you with initial steps.

Please note, that we strongly do not recommend to use any third-party software on Plesk server. Consequences can be unpredictable for correct Plesk operation.

Back