• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Some problem with version 4

A

argos@

Hi,

I just installed sb v 4.

1) When I Use <add key="ShowPublishAlert" value="false"/> the publish system stop to work ???

2) I dont want my costumer see the navigation bar ... Where is the <add key="ShowNavigationControls" value="false"/> option...

3) I dont want my costumer see the ftp location when they publish...
(ftp://[email protected]/toto )

but new stuff is cool... thanks

Please read my answers in-line:

I just installed sb v 4.

1) When I Use <add key="ShowPublishAlert" value="false"/> the publish system stop to work ???

I could reproduce this situation on my test server and already passed it to SWsoft developers team.

2) I dont want my costumer see the navigation bar ... Where is the <add key="ShowNavigationControls" value="false"/> option...

Did you try to add this key by yourself? I will clarify if it exists in default installation/or should exists at all and let you know.

but new stuff is cool... thanks

As I know there is no such an option but I have already created feature request to developers. So probably it will be added into future Sitebuilder releases.

Hi,

Did you try to add this key by yourself? I will clarify if it exists in default installation/or should exists at all and let you know.

<add key="ShowNavigationControls" value="false"/>

This key existed in 3.2 version, and it seams to not exist in 4th ...

And I need my costumer don't see the navigation bar...

Thanks

Navigation

2. The navigation now is automatically hidden in case Sitebuilder UI is rendered within a frame.
So you can simulate this situation by wrapping Sitebuilder into a single page with a single frame:
Code:
<html>
  <frameset>
   <frame src="http://wsb40.demo.swsoft.com/ExternalLogin.ashx?login=admin&password=sitebuilder&showAdmin=true&skin=WinXPReloadedCompact&Language=en-US"
       width=100% height=100% border=0 scroll=no >
  </frameset>
</html>

As I figured out this situation will be corrected in Sitebuilder v.4.1. I can not say exactly when this version will be released but described issue will be fixed there definitely. If you still wish to use this feature now, customers could publish from Sitebuilder CP directly. In this case it works correctly.

Originally posted by argos
Hi,

Hi,

Thanks

There is a new real big bug for my eshop customers....

In the list of orders, the address of customers is NOT COMPLETE.

Where is the zipcode, city and country ?

They need to send their products !

urgent ! Thanks

What is the exact version of Sitebuilder? (Admin panel - System Info)

Thank you for posting this. We'll try to reproduce the bug locally and fix it.

When you think is possible to get a fix for all this problems?

The eshop is not usable for my customers.....

Thanks

As I figured out you need to use
"PublishSettingsVisibleForSiteOwner" parameter for this purposes:

1. go to %sb_dir%\Web\Web.config
2. Find the line:
<add key="PublishSettingsVisibleForSiteOwner" value="true"/>
3. Change "true" to "false"

this will hide all FTP settings for site user. Under admin on the latest step FTP settings will be displayed, but if you log into Sitebuilder under site owner, settings should not be accessible. Please check it.

Hi,

I changed this key, and nothing change...

I'm talking about wisard in publish page, there is a link
"Publishing location" ftp://[email protected]/toto )

My customer don't know their password for publishing in FTP, they don't need to know anything about FTP, all is automatic.

So if they clic on the ftp link the browser ask for a password, and they don't know anything about....

So please, how can I remove this link...

Thanks

That's strange.
Please contact me directly at (AZlygostev at swsoft dot com) so we can resolve this issue.

Hi,

Thanks

There is a new real big bug for my eshop customers....

In the list of orders, the address of customers is NOT COMPLETE.

Where is the zipcode, city and country ?

They need to send their products !

urgent ! Thanks

A other customers was just saying to me, is missing also :

Payment systems
Shipping method

MY CUSTOMERS MUST CALL THEIR CUSTOMERS TO HAVE THEIR COMPLETES ADDRESS, THE PAYMENT SYSTEM AND SHIPPING METHOD THEY CHOOSE...

IT'S CRASY !

URGENT PLEASE !

We will try to compile the patch for you today. Please note that we won't have enough time to get it through the usual set of QA procedures.

Back