• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Spam Default Folder

Anderson Wehmuth

New Pleskian
Hello.

I need to change the default SPAM folder, which is being created in a subfolder of INBOX.

I want:

Inbox
Trash
Spam
Sent

Currently my Plesk creates:

Inbox
--Spam
Trash
Sent

I can customize the folder by Dovecot but that messages are no longer sent to the spam folder automatically.

Where can I change this setting?

Tanks!

Hi Anderson Wehmuth,

if you need a tutorial for example for "Mac Mail", I suggest => http://wpguru.co.uk/2013/11/how-to-map-imap-folders-in-mac-mail/ ( External link, pls. inform me, if the link goes dead, so I can provide another working link! )
If you need help with another eMail - client, pls. consider to provide informations about it.

Hello.

It is not about Mail client config.

I want to change de default SPAM folder under Dovecot. Now, the SPAM folder is a Inbox subfolder.
I need, SPAM as a root folder, just like INBOX. (As others default mailservers applications)

Hi Anderson Wehmuth,

If you need help with another eMail - client, pls. consider to provide informations about it.
That certainly includes as well informations about an application, where you experience issues with, so that it is possible for people willing to help you to reproduce your issue. At the moment, I can't reproduce your issue and all the standart IMAP - folders are listed in the DocumentRoot of my eMail - clients I use.

Back