• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Spam filter training error

D

dkbat

Whenever I try to go to the Training page for any of the mail accounts on my server (regardless of domain), I get the following PHP warning at the top of the page:

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML() [function.DOMDocument-loadXML]: Start tag expected, '<' not found in Entity, line: 1 in C:\SWSoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.SpamAssassinTrain.php on line 72

Then down below under "Messages in your mailbox", it always says "No message(s)". Due to this, I am unable to perform any training, and therefore SpamAssassin rarely marks any emails as spam (since I need to train 200 spam and 200 non-spam messages for it to start to be useful).

Any ideas on how to fix this? Maybe a workaround that will allow me to train it via the command line or a batch file? Our server has been getting attacked relentlessly by spammers lately and so I really need this working more than ever.

Thanks for your help!

David K.

Back