1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Spam filter training error

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by dkbat, Feb 24, 2010.

1. dkbat

dkbat Guest

Whenever I try to go to the Training page for any of the mail accounts on my server (regardless of domain), I get the following PHP warning at the top of the page:

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML() [function.DOMDocument-loadXML]: Start tag expected, '<' not found in Entity, line: 1 in C:\SWSoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.SpamAssassinTrain.php on line 72

Then down below under "Messages in your mailbox", it always says "No message(s)". Due to this, I am unable to perform any training, and therefore SpamAssassin rarely marks any emails as spam (since I need to train 200 spam and 200 non-spam messages for it to start to be useful).

Any ideas on how to fix this? Maybe a workaround that will allow me to train it via the command line or a batch file? Our server has been getting attacked relentlessly by spammers lately and so I really need this working more than ever.

Thanks for your help!

David K.