• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Spam settings to "send to spam folder on mailbox" doesn't work!

Sanders

New Pleskian
Good day.

We have a client who we've added the additional spam assassin licensing and features on their Virtuosso VPS however one of the options presented in Plesk 11.0.9 for an individual mail user under spam filtering is send mail to spam folder on mailbox. I've checked that Spam Assassin is scanning emails and confirmed it worked but it appears that what ever handler that should move spam messages to the "spam" folder of the mailbox doesn't work as the messages still appear in the customers inbox when this option is checked. I've searched online and found a few posts but all of them are for ancient versions of Plesk and aren't relevant.

Any assistance on where to begin investigating this problem would be most helpful thanks.

I'm also having the same issue in Plesk Panel 11.5.30, and have no idea how to solve it.

Back