1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

SpamAssassin Custom Configuration

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by Stuart_T, Feb 14, 2006.

1. Stuart_T

Stuart_T Guest

I'm trying to find out where the custom configurations for SpamAssassin are kept. I've edited the local.cf file in the following folder but the changes are never picked up.

C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\SpamAssassin\

I've also tried putting a FileMonitor (sysinternals.com) on this directory but it is never referenced neither when incoming mail is filtered nor when saving SpamAssassin config changes through the Plesk control panel. I can only assume that SpamAssassin config is stored and accessed elsewhere.

Any ideas anyone ?

2. OlegB

OlegB Guest

All files related to spam assassin you can find here:

C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\SpamAssassin
    C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\Perl\site\share\spamassassin
    C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\Perl\site\etc\mail\spamassassin

Users personal configuration files a located in
    C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\SpamAssassin\SpamFilterUserConfigsPath

3. Stuart_T

Stuart_T Guest

Thanks. My local SpamAssassin definitions are working now, For the record:

Location of SpamAssassin local config file:

C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\Perl\site\etc\mail\spamassassin\local.cf

Restart SpamAssassin for changes to be picked up.