• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

spamassassin for ALL existing mailboxes

ESTUGO

Basic Pleskian
Hi there,

the command "/usr/local/psa/bin/spamassassin --update [email protected] -status true" activated spamassassin only for one mailbox. How can i activate spamassassin for all existing mailboxes?

many thanks
Erik

This would enable it for every mail account:

Code:
for i in `mysql -uadmin -p\`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow\` psa -Ns -e "select concat(mail.mail_name,\"@\",domains.name) as address from mail,domains,accounts where mail.dom_id=domains.id and mail.account_id=accounts.id order by address"`; do /usr/local/psa/bin/spamassassin -u $i -status true ; done

You don't have to execute a mysql - command over the command line, if you just wish to active the spam-filtering for all eMail - accounts and domains. Simply go to your Plesk Control - Panel

Home -> Tools & Settings -> Spam Filter Settings

... and switch the service off and on again with the desired settings and don't forget to submit each command with the hit on the button "OK"

Hint:

Switch on server-wide SpamAssassin spam filtering
and/or
Apply individual settings to spam filtering

Hi UFHH01,

it does not work ;(. I can push on and off and an and off and on... the button is without a function.

Hi danami,

the mysql query works great - very cool, thx ;)!

Hi Erik,

consider to use the debug-level-mode for Plesk to investigate possible issues at "/var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log" , "/var/log/sw-cp-server/sw-engine.log" and "/usr/local/psa/admin/logs/panel.log". Your commands over the Plesk Panel to switch off/on the serverwide spamassassin settings should be logged with a way better output, so that it might point directly to any possible issues/errors/failures or problems. The output with commands over the command line will as well be more informative:

Hi solucionesuno,

well, you might notice, that THIS thread here is in the "Plesk 12.x for Linux" - forum. :rolleyes: If you desire to ask a Plesk - Onyx - related questions, or if you have issues/errors/problems with Plesk Onyx, pls. don't hesitate to open a thread in the forum: => Plesk Onyx

Back