• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Spamassassin not show

valerio

New Pleskian
Hi,
On plesk 12.5.30 for windows, i've installed spamassassin component but under tool & setting - Mail menu does not appear "spam and filtering" tab.
Try to restart service, server, check component and disk, repair, no success.
Anyone have any suggestion?
Thank you.
Sorry form my english:(

Make sure that in Server Components "Plesk SpamAssassin 3.4.1" is marked as installed. Click "Refresh" button just in case.

Could to answer what the output of

plesk-installer --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --show-components --show-options

... is?

Could to answer what the output of

plesk-installer --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --show-components --show-options
... is?

thanks for your suggestion... i try and result is:
ERROR: Currently installed version of product with ID 'plesk' is not available from download site anymore.
Please upgrade to the next available product version to receive software updates.
??????

Hi valerio,

the option string "--show-all-releases" will give you the output of all possible IDs.

plesk-installer --show-all-releases
Please use the option string "--help", to see all possible commands, or have a closer look at the Plesk documentation:

Thakns again, ii've found that my id is panel and this is the output:

common [up2date] - Base packages of Plesk
panel [up2date] - Plesk
awstats [up2date] - AWStats
mailenable [up2date] - MailEnable mail server
dns [install] - BIND DNS Server
msdns [up2date] - Microsoft DNS Server
spamassassin [up2date] - SpamAssassin
mysql-odbc [up2date] - MySQL ODBC 3.51 driver
mysql-odbc5 [install] - MySQL ODBC 5.1 driver
phpmyadmin [up2date] - phpMyAdmin
mylittleadmin [install] - myLittleAdmin
webalizer [up2date] - Webalizer
mssql2008 [install] - MSSQL 2008 server
mssql2012 [install] - MSSQL 2012 server
mssql2014 [up2date] - MSSQL 2014 server
webmail [up2date] - Horde webmail
drweb [install] - Odin Premium Anti-Virus
kav [install] - Kaspersky anti-virus
plesk-migration-manager-old[up2date] - Plesk Migration and Transfer Manager
webdeploy [up2date] - Microsoft Web Deploy
urlrewrite [up2date] - IIS URL Rewrite Module
control-suite [install] - Control Suite for Windows by Perigon
health-monitoring [install] - System Health Monitor
plesk-migration-manager[install] - Plesk Migrator

Hi valerio,

seems all fine... you could consider to use the command:

plesk-installer --select-product-id YOUR_PLESK_ID --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --install-component base
... to be sure, that the latest patches are installed.

Please consider as well to use another browser, to verify that there are no issues with your used browser version. In addition, please consider to clear as well cache, cookies and temporary files from your browser, to eliminate possible depending issues.

Hi valerio,

seems all fine... you could consider to use the command:

plesk-installer --select-product-id YOUR_PLESK_ID --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --install-component base
... to be sure, that the latest patches are installed.

Please consider as well to use another browser, to verify that there are no issues with your used browser version. In addition, please consider to clear as well cache, cookies and temporary files from your browser, to eliminate possible depending issues.
Thanks again, no success :( i've also started spamassasin server via command line "plesk bin spamassassin --update-server -status true" so the server go on, now i have the ability to setup whithe and black list in indivisual mail but not apear in the panel

Very strange I was reading this and decide to check to help with this request aswell. But now I see it somehow not there anymore.

Don't think I changed anything either.

hi,
I forgot to mention that the same problem occurs before upgrading to 12.5; is there a way to create a custom link to access the configuration page of spamassassin?

Hi, yes i've tried repair utility with no success. Spamassassin works fine via command line but i've no gui.

Back