• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Spamassassin Problems in Plesk 11.5.30 MU#3

seebii

New Pleskian
Hello,
if i want to activate the Spamfilter for a E-Mail Address in Plesk i get this:
Fehler: ERROR:spammng:Multiple errors occurred: Command '['/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mail_handlers_control', '--add', '--priority=10', '--executable=/usr/local/psa/handlers/hooks/spam', '--name=spam', '--enabled', '--queue=before-local', '[email protected]', '--context=text', '--type=recipient', '--dont-preserve-on-restore']' returned non-zero exit status 255

And if i want to add a Address in the Shell i get this Error:
[root@xxxx~]# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mail_handlers_control --add --priority=10 --executable=/usr/local/psa/handlers/hooks/spam --name=spam --enabled --queue=before-local [email protected] --context=move --type=recipient --dont-preserve-on-restore
Unable to add handler(s). See log for details.

Are there any solutions? and where is the mentioned log?

Many thanks in advance!

@seebii

Did you get a solution to this? I'm having two problems similar to this since updating from Plesk 11.0 to 11.5.30 MU#6:

1. I get a similar error message when I try and create a new mailbox with a new password, although the mailbox is created, and I can delete it.

2. Myself, and several of my clients are unable to download email, although I can send, and email if forwarded OK. I get this error:
"There has been an error transferring your email. PASS and then POP server ([email protected]) said: ERR Temporary Problem, please try again later"

@seebii

Did you get a solution to this? I'm having two problems similar to this since updating from Plesk 11.0 to 11.5.30 MU#6:

1. I get a similar error message when I try and create a new mailbox with a new password, although the mailbox is created, and I can delete it.

2. Myself, and several of my clients are unable to download email, although I can send, and email if forwarded OK. I get this error:
"There has been an error transferring your email. PASS and then POP server ([email protected]) said: ERR Temporary Problem, please try again later"

Hey iantresman

I have solved the Problem by executing „/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mchk --with-spam“. Now it is possible to activate the spam filter.

Back