• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Spamassassin Problems in Plesk 11.5.30 MU#3

seebii

New Pleskian
Hello,
if i want to activate the Spamfilter for a E-Mail Address in Plesk i get this:
Fehler: ERROR:spammng:Multiple errors occurred: Command '['/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mail_handlers_control', '--add', '--priority=10', '--executable=/usr/local/psa/handlers/hooks/spam', '--name=spam', '--enabled', '--queue=before-local', '[email protected]', '--context=text', '--type=recipient', '--dont-preserve-on-restore']' returned non-zero exit status 255

And if i want to add a Address in the Shell i get this Error:
[root@xxxx~]# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mail_handlers_control --add --priority=10 --executable=/usr/local/psa/handlers/hooks/spam --name=spam --enabled --queue=before-local [email protected] --context=move --type=recipient --dont-preserve-on-restore
Unable to add handler(s). See log for details.

Are there any solutions? and where is the mentioned log?

Many thanks in advance!

@seebii

Did you get a solution to this? I'm having two problems similar to this since updating from Plesk 11.0 to 11.5.30 MU#6:

1. I get a similar error message when I try and create a new mailbox with a new password, although the mailbox is created, and I can delete it.

2. Myself, and several of my clients are unable to download email, although I can send, and email if forwarded OK. I get this error:
"There has been an error transferring your email. PASS and then POP server ([email protected]) said: ERR Temporary Problem, please try again later"

@seebii

Did you get a solution to this? I'm having two problems similar to this since updating from Plesk 11.0 to 11.5.30 MU#6:

1. I get a similar error message when I try and create a new mailbox with a new password, although the mailbox is created, and I can delete it.

2. Myself, and several of my clients are unable to download email, although I can send, and email if forwarded OK. I get this error:
"There has been an error transferring your email. PASS and then POP server ([email protected]) said: ERR Temporary Problem, please try again later"

Hey iantresman

I have solved the Problem by executing „/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mchk --with-spam“. Now it is possible to activate the spam filter.

Back