• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

SpamAssassin spam filtering

R_R_D

New Pleskian
Suddenly and I didn't know how, all mailboxes in my server have SpamAssassin spam filtering on.

If I check the e-mail account settings, the filter is off, but when I list the e-mail accounts the icon shows that the filter is on.

I tried to enable/disable the filter, but it without success.

It happens for all e-mail accounts in the server!

Check with following sql query that spamfilter is really enabled for all mailboxes:

select mail_name, dom_id,spamfilter from mail;

Correct it if necessary and rebuild mailsettings after that with

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mchk --with-spam

Back