• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question SpamExperts with SmarterMail Enterprise

We are having trouble with bounce backs from some senders and have added those senders to Trusted senders, etc. within SpamExperts, however it still seems to block or bounce the sender. When we look at the Spam quarantine and do a search, find the sender, it will not allow us to release the sender email. So we figure we might have something setup wrong, HostGator will not help saying it's a 3rd party addon, SpamExprts says they cannot help because we are not the admin. Bottom line is we need help or direction for SpamExperts extension

Inbound, the error is below

SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
550 Message rejected due to senders DMARC policy

Looks like the Local SPF rule option isn't available on Plesk for Windows.

My suspicion is that the issue you're facing has to do with the way SmarterMail works with SRS (Sender Rewriting Scheme). However I am not 100% sure about this as I have no experience with SmarterMail. You could try to open a ticket with Plesk support to see if they are able to help you get this sorted. But as I expect this not a Plesk issue they might not be able to help you. Perhaps you'd have more luck trying to describe your issue on the SmarterMail forums.

Back